Bedok

The Pink Prairie

4:09 AM

Pink always be my favorite color since I was a teenager. No matter what, I just love it's soft, bright, and feminine taste. I love lady look design like skirt, dress, cropped blazer. I make a cutting girly and easy to move, then i combine it with grey-pink cropped blazer.

Posing at Daiso Plaza Singapore, I was crazy enough with soo many cute stuff here

Located at Plaza Singapura, Orchard Road, this mega store is very interesting for me. There are many cute stuff I found here. As Japan livingware store, It's cost only 2 $ SGD for every a single item from daily good, home decor, Japanese art and stationaries. You'll spend more than two hours to choose what should you buy because everything called you nicely hehehe..

 

China Town was my destination when it was Lunar New Year
China Town is one of place where it's people largely come from Chinese. You'll see it since you walk from the bus stop. Filled with traditional markets, shop, and Chinese restaurant, this town will make you walk in real China. 



Bedok can be reach in ten minutes from Changi airport by MRT. Just stop by Tanah Merah bus stop and then take the bus you'll find Bedok.There are many shopping places around Bedok, such as Bedok Mall, Changi City Point,  Singapore Expo, and others. Bedok Reservoir is one of natural places to visit, besides you can also come to east cost park.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. bunda cantik kali pikn-pinknyaa,,, seronok jalan2 ke Singapore ;)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook